Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Comments said by others regarding our twins

My boys were premiees, almost 8 weeks early. We often went to Wal-Mart just to get out of the house. We were given many a strange comment in this store. I think the best one is when two ladies debated over the kiddies being twins or not. The conversation went a bit like this:

Supid Cashier 1: Boy! She had her kids close in age, huh?

Smart Cashier 2: I think they may be twins.

Stupid Cashier 1: There is a size difference between the two and they don't look alike.

Smart Cashier 2: Twins can look differently. I'm going to go ask her.

Smart Cashier 2: Are those two twins?

Me: Yes. They are fraternal twins. Can you ask the lady if 1 minute apart is too close for her?

Smart Cashier 2 yelling back at Stupid Cashier: See, I told you they were twins!


Again, considering they were almost 8 weeks early when we went places we were alwasy gawked at and stared at like I was horrible for taking newborns out. Again, my favorite place when they were little...keep in mind they were around 4 months old at the time.

Stupid lady 1: Look at her. She is taking those newborns out. That isn't right.

Stupid lady 2: It is horrible of her to take them out in the cold like this.

Me: I'm sorry, I had to get some things as I was on my way home from the hospital. I'm still kinda sore since I had a c-section. *I know this was wrong but oh well!*

No comments: